Likewise, you could flash any supported IMG or ZIP file or even root your device by flashing the Magisk ZIP (which is now part of the Magisk App, from v22 onwards). Fastboot ROM the flashing is done via connecting the Xiaomi device to the computer via USB in fastboot mode, you must unlock the bootloader first, and use the mi flash tool.
- In the mobile ROM Flash is that mobile and its ROM firmware file should be Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool in your PC.
- With these drivers, you can transfer files, flash the firmware files on the device, etc.
- You can use any of the following versions of Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- Such environments are useful when installing custom ROMs on the device, as they provide backup, restore as well as ROM-flashing features as you shall need them.
- The official download-free-drivers site provides Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite ROM with a direct link (original Firmware).
Firmware cannot be replaced or customized if it’s already installed in ROM format. The entire Android device operating system is stored in a compressed and writable form called NAND flash memory. It is very important to keep your phone up to date by installing the updated version of the firmware.
That will take you to a stock, unrooted ROM, with stock recovery as well. Lock the bootloader, and you’ll be completely back to normal. Despite the obstacles, flashing a factory image is the best option if you ever need to completely reset your device. It can also serve as the nuclear option if you’ve bricked your device and no other methods to fix it are working. This method is for the users who rooted their Mi 11 with the help of the SuperSU zip file. Unroot or unrooting the Mi 11 Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission https://heliopol.es/complete-guide-to-downloading-sgh-t999-firmware-4/ to do extra customization on the phone.
So this was all from this guide on how to install the MIUI Stock ROM on Xiaomi devices via the TWRP Recovery. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest. Now install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC. This is the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google and is the only recommended one. So download it and then extract it to any convenient location on your PC.